Martin X1-D12E Custom Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic-Electric Solid Spruce Top HPL Back & Sides
(Natural Solid Sitka Spruce Top)
12 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Superior Martin craftsmanship, spectacular 12-string articulation, and cutting-edge Fishman technology.
Martin combines over 180 years of old-world craftsmanship with new technologies to create this amazing instrument. It features a solid spruce top with a customized rosette, and a back and sides made from a durable," forest friendly" HPL material. The strong Stratabond neck and robust Richlight fingerboard are combined to deliver a fast, even playability all across the neck. Equipped with a reliable Fishman electronics, and your ready to plug into any amp or mixing board. The custom X1-D12E has the sound and feel of a highly collectible Martin, but at a price that anyone can afford.
Case sold separately.
- Type/Shape 12-string dreadnought
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame "X-1"
- Top Braces: Solid Spruce 5/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Back and Sides: Durable Forest-Friendly Mahogany Patterned HPL
- Neck: Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified low oval
- Headplate: Mahogany-patterned HPL with printed logo
- Fingerboard: Black Richlite
- Scale length 25.4"
- Number of frets 20
- Bridge: Black Micarta
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Strings: Martin MSP7100 Lifespan 92/80 Phosphor Bronze Strings
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Case sold separately
Couldn't afford a Martin guitar in the past? Now you can. Order now.