A versatile and affordable Martin loaded with modern elements.
The OMCX1KE Martin guitar features a solid spruce top and a rounded Venetian cutaway. The back, sides and headplate are crafted from Hawaiian koa wood-grained laminate (HPL), yielding an attractive honey-toned coloration. Equipped with Fishman Classic 4T electronics with onboard tuner, this guitar is an affordable and warmly toned musical instrument that excels equally on stage of in the studio. Case not included.
- Model: OMCX1KE
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron With Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: None
- Top Inlay Style: None
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Natural Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Koa Wood Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: None
- Finish Back & Sides: None
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Finish Neck: None
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/ White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome With Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (Msp4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White W/ Black Dots
- Case: Not Included
- Interior Label: Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman Classic 4t (w/Chromatic Tuner)
The best of all possible worlds with Martin craftsmanship and Fishman electronics. Order today.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Martin X Series OMCX1KE Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I've only played this guitar unplugged and must say that for a folk style guitar it has quite a booming voice. It's is loud, and clear, a little on the bright side. It has an unorthadox look about it with the stratbond neck and koa HPL back and sides. All in all it sounds and plays great. Just what you would expect from a Martin.