A mini Martin that belies how much tone and versatility it offers.
While the LX1E Little Martin is their smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1E is an acoustic-electric model constructed of a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, and finished of with a warm satin finish. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. And if you want to take things to another level volume wise, the LX1E comes with the well-regarded Fishman Isys T preamp system which offers you a volume, tone shaping and phase control with low-profile knobs.
Includes gig bag.
- Body type:Modified O-14 Fret
- Top wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:High Pressure Laminate
- Bracing pattern:Non scalloped X-type
- Body finish:Hand-rubbed
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modern low oval/PA taper
- Nut width:1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard:FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Rust Birch Laminate
- Scale length:23"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Hand-rubbed
- Configuration:Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:ChromeEnclosed Gear
- Saddle & nut:Compensated White TusqWhite Corian
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Gig bag
Order this compact Martin today!