Martin X Series GPCXAE Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Priced to move. Built to move you.
Part of Martin's 2106 X Series, the GBCXAE is a Grand Performance cutaway model crafted from Jett black high-pressure laminate (HPL) top, back and sides. A FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge and Fishman Sonitone electronics complete this model and make this guitar an understated, eye-catching beauty with great durability. Other appointments include a modern belly, drop-in saddle, scalloped X bracing, a Performance Artist Neck with High Performance taper for, well, a much easier playing experience, and herringbone ink rosette.
X Series Guitars feature patented high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, patented mortise-and-tenon neck construction, and professionally installed Fishman electronics. The result: great-sounding, great-playing guitar, that is environmentally friendly, and priced to fly out the door. This is one of Martin's best values ever. The X Series affirms Martin's commitment to providing an affordable and competitive option for players dedicated to live performance and studio recording.
- Body type:Grand Performance14 Fret
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:HPL
- Back & sides:HPL
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped X
- Body finish:Jett black
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Performing Artist with High Performance Taper
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard:FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood:Black Birch Laminate
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Hand-rubbed
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Jett Black HPL
- Tuning machines:Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge:FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut:Compensated Black Tusq/Black Corian
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Body finish
- Case:Sold separately
Order this special Jett black Martin today!