Great tonewood combo that should ensure the longevity of your instrument and help with the maturity of its tone.
A Sitka spruce top with rosewood patterned high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides combined with a solid FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge and Fishman Sonitone electronics make the GPCX1RAE a very versatile guitar for players of all levels. The GPCX1RAE has a Venetian cutaway features Martin's Performance Artist neck profile with High Performance Taper and hand-rubbed finish make getting up and down the entire fret more smooth and comfortable on your hands. Other appointments include a scalloped Sitka spruce X bracing, a compensated white tusq saddle, white corian nut, multi-stripe rosette, chrome enclosed gear tuners and a faux tortoise pickguard.
X Series Guitars feature patented high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, patented mortise-and-tenon neck construction, and professionally installed Fishman electronics. The result: great-sounding, great-playing guitar, that is environmentally friendly, and priced to fly out the door. This is one of Martin's best values ever. The X Series affirms Martin's commitment to providing an affordable and competitive option for players dedicated to live performance and studio recording.
- Body type:Grand Performance
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:SolidSitka Spruce
- Back & sides:RosewoodHPL
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped X
- Body finish:Hand-rubbed
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Performing Artist Profile
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard:FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Rust Birch Laminate
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Hand-rubbed
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines:Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge:FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut:Compensated White Tusq/White Corian
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
- Country of origin:Mexico
Order this excellent Martin today!