A mahogany HPL body for warmth that'll last a lifetime.
Part of Martin's 2106 X Series, the GPCX1AE is a Grand Performance cutaway model made up of a Sitka spruce top paired with mahogany pattern HPL back and sides for a great sounding, and highly durable guitar. A FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge and Fishman Sonitone electronics complete this model and make this guitar an understated, eye-catching beauty with great durability. Other appointments include a modern belly, drop-in saddle, non-scalloped X bracing, a hand-rubbed, brown birch laminate neck with a Performance Artist profile and High Performance taper for, well, a much easier playing experience, and multi-stripe rosette. Best of all this model includes sustainable wood certified parts so you can feel good knowing you are doing right by your music and the environment.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Grand Performance 14 Fret
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany HPL
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Hand Rubbed
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Brown Birch Laminate
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq/White Corian
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
X Series marks the spot. Find your musical treasure with this exceptional Martin!