Martin X Series DXMAE Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #430680000010000 Martin 430680 ACM Left Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A Martin lefty dreadnought with cutting-edge Fishman electronics at a price anyone can afford.
The left-handed Martin X Series DXMAE Acoustic-Electric Guitar is based on Martin's D-14 guitars. The guitar's dreadnought body produces big, rounded sound. Pairing the spruce-pattern high pressure laminate (HPL) top with a mahogany-pattern HPL back and sides, the Martin DXMAE guitar belts out full-sounding tone, defined clarity, and enough projection to sound spectacular in a musical arrangement. The Martin DXMAE guitar's mortise and tennon neck joint ensures solid construction with optimally resonant tone, while eliminating drop-off in the finer dynamics.
Martin X Series Guitars are crafted with HPL back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, patented mortise and tenon neck construction, and professionally installed Fishman electronics. The result: great-sounding, great-playing guitars that are environmentally friendly, and priced to fly out the door. X-series guitars are one of Martin's best values ever. The X Series affirms Martin's commitment to providing an affordable and competitive option to players dedicated to live performance.
Martin has always made prudent use of natural resources, especially rare or endangered tonewoods. At the same time, Martin is committed to building guitars of superior tone and playability that are affordable to every guitarist. Martin X Series guitars more than meet both of these criteria.
The left-handed DXMAE guitar's stratabond neck is crafted of wood multilayered under extremely high pressure. The laminate is then carved and finished in a conventional manner. The end result is a very strong guitar neck that provides definition and articulate sustain from note to note.
The modified low oval neck shape, 25.4" scale, 1-11/16" nut width, and 16" radius provide comfort and dexterity when performing intricate movements and progressions along the black Richlite fretboard.
The X Series left-handed Martin DMXAE guitar uses proven Sonicore pick-up technology with the Fishman Sonitone system featuring easy access volume and tone controls conveniently and strategically located just inside the guitar's sound hole.
Dressed in a satin finish with chrome tuners, and chrome hardware, the left-handed Martin DXMAE has the look and sound of a highly collectible Martin, but goes for a price that anyone can afford. Embrace the dream of owning your very own Martin guitar, at a price that is too good to pass up.
All Martin X Series guitars arrive stage ready. Just plug the left-handed DXMAE in and play. Martin also accompanies all X Series guitars with a limited lifetime warranty.
Case sold separately.
- Lefty with mahogany back and sides
- Solid spruce top
- Spruce bracings
- Fishman electronics
- Case sold separately
Unmistakable sound at an unbeatable price. Order your Martin X Series guitar now.
X Series DXMAE Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: DXMAE
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body style: Left-handed D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: Herringbone Style - Gold & Black
- Top bracing pattern: X-Series ''X''
- Top braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard material: Black Richlite
- Scale length: 25.4''
- # of frets clear: 14
- # of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Bridge material: Black Richlite
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended strings: Martin Studio Performance Light phosphor bronze
- Bridge and end pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Case: Sold separately
- Interior label: Black Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone