Martin X Series DX1KAE Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #430674000010000 Martin 430674 ACM Left Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The bold sound of a koa laminate body, the crystal-clarity of a Sitka spruce top, paired with cutting-edge Fishman electronics, offered at a steal in this left-handed Martin.
Martin combines 180-years of old-world craftsmanship, with new technologies, to create this amazing instrument. It features a solid spruce top, and a back and sides made from a durable," forest friendly" HPL material. The strong Stratabond neck and robust Richlight fingerboard are combined to deliver a fast, even playability all across the neck. Equipped with a reliable Fishman electronics, and your ready to plug into any amp or mixing board. The DX1KAE left handed has the sound and feel of a highly collectible Martin, but at a price that anyone can afford.
Case sold separately.
- Type/Shape 6-string dreadnought
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame "X-1"
- Top Braces: Solid Spruce 5/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Back and Sides: Durable Forest-Friendly Mahogany Patterned HPL
- Neck: Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified low oval
- Headplate: Mahogany-patterned HPL w/ printed logo
- Fingerboard: Black Richlite
- Scale length 25.4"
- Number of frets 20
- Bridge: Black Micarta
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed w/Small Buttons
- Strings: Martin MSP7100 Lifespan 92/80 Phosphor Bronze Strings
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Case sold separately
Join the club without paying the heavy dues. Order today.