Special Jett black HPL body and top with USB-compatible electronics makes this a fun, versatile investment.
Part of Martin's X Series, the DXAE is a 14-fret non-cutaway dreadnought acoustic-electric model featuring a Jett black HPL top with scalloped X bracing, and Jett black back and sides. Equipped with Fishman Sonitone USB electronics for accurate, transparent live performance and versatility in recording and a black stratabond neck with a Performing Artist profile and High Performance Taper for, well, exceptional comfort and playability, the DXAE black model will please players of all levels. Other appointments include a single ring, pad-printed herringbone ink rosette and a modern belly bridge. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts.
Case sold separately.
X Series Guitars feature patented high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, patented mortise-and-tenon neck construction, and professionally installed Fishman electronics. The result: great-sounding, great-playing guitar, that is environmentally friendly, and priced to fly out the door. This is one of Martin's best values ever. The X Series affirms Martin's commitment to providing an affordable and competitive option for players dedicated to live performance and studio recording.
- Body type:D-14 Fret
- Top wood:HPL
- Back & sides:HPL
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped X
- Body finish:Jett black
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Performing Artist with High Performance Taper
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard:FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood:Black Birch Laminate
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Hand-rubbed
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Jett Black HPL
- Tuning machines:Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge:FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut:Compensated Black Tusq/Black Corian
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Body finish
- Case:Sold separately
Order this black beauty today!