Martin X Series DCX1RAE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The beauty of rosewood in an affordable package only Martin can deliver.
Part of Martin's 2106 X Series, the DCX1RAE is a Dreadnought cutaway model made up of a Sitka spruce top paired with rosewood pattern HPL back and sides for a great sounding, and highly durable guitar. A FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge and Fishman Sonitone electronics complete this model and make this guitar an understated, eye-catching beauty with great durability. Other appointments include a modern belly, drop-in saddle, non-scalloped X bracing, a hand-rubbed, brown birch laminate neck with a Performance Artist profile and High Performance taper for, well, a much easier playing experience, and multi-stripe rosette. Best of all this model includes sustainable wood certified parts so you can feel good knowing you are doing right by your music and the environment.
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood HPL
- Bracing pattern: Non-Scalloped X
- Body finish: Hand Rubbed
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Brown Birch Laminate
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut: White Tusq/White Corian
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
X Series marks the spot. Treasure this special Martin by ordering today!