Martin X Series Custom Sapele LX Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Voluminous in projection and tone but compact in size.
While the Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar, it doesn't sacrifice the quality of tone, craftsmanship or versatility of a standard size model. The X Series Custom Sapele LX acoustic offers up the warm and powerful pairing of a sapele top and mahogany high-pressure laminate body with a modified low oval neck with standard playing for a more comfortable playing experience. Other appointments include a herringbone ink rosette, junior style belly bridge, FSC certified Richlite bridge and fingerboard and a nice, hand-rubbed finish. It's more compact 23 in. scale body makes it an ideal musical partner for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.
Soft gig bag included.
- Body type: Modified 0-14 FretCutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sapele
- Back & sides: Mahongany HPL
- Bracing pattern: Non-Scalloped X bracing
- Body finish: Hand-rubbed
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval with Standard Taper
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Birch Laminate - Rust
- Scale length: 23"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbedElectronicsPickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- OtherHeadstock overlay: Rosewood Pattern HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq/White Corian
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Order this little powerhouse today!