Open Box (Mint) Martin X Series LX Little Martin Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
Left Handed Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Comfortable to play, tonally viable, affordably priced, environmentally responsible, and compact!
The left-handed Martin LX "Little Martin" Acoustic Guitar is a perfect choice for travel, practice, and beginning students. Small, modified 0-14 Martin body features a wood-pattern HPL top with "1-style" Sitka spruce bracing, Micarta fretboard and bridge, 23 in. scale, Stratabond modified low-oval neck, and Martin's patented neck mortise. Gotoh nickel-plated tuners and C.F. Martin script logo adorn the headstock. The LX includes Martin heavily padded gig bag. Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Left-handed modified 0-14 Martin body
- Wood-pattern HPL top
- "1-style" Sitka spruce bracing
- Micarta fretboard and bridge
- 23" scale
- Stratabond modified low-oval neck
- Martin's patented neck mortise
- Gotoh nickel-plated tuners
- C.F. Martin script logo on headstock
You'll be amazed at the tone and durability of this little marvel. Make it yours now.