Martin Standard Series D-18 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar(Natural) Sku #H83179000001000 Martin H83179 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Full dreadnought sound with solid tonewoods and a high performance neck for playing comfort.
The Martin Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a sleek, modern High Performance Neck for enhanced playability. It features a solid Sitka spruce top for well-balanced tone. The use of solid mahogany for the back and sides further adds to this dreadnought's precise, clear treble and a warm, moderate bass. This one is made to last a lifetime and is perfect for both the intermediate and advanced player. Includes case.
- Powerful dreadnought design
- Great-sounding combination of solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides
- Modified low oval neck profile with high performance taper
- Smooth black ebony fingerboard
- Bone nut and compensated saddle for improved sustain and intonation
Invest in an acoustic that'll bring years of pleasure and music to your life. Order today.
Standard Series D-18 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model: D-18
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped, Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Endpiece: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Tortoise Color
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Tortoise Color
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930s Style Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 445 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Optional