Martin Standard Series 000-42 Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An auditorium-body beauty!
The 000-42 is the epitome of Martin quality and design, with a resonant solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides. Beautiful detail and cosmetics throughout. Includes hardshell case.
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: 000 14-Fret
- Top Braces: Scalloped 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 45
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Abalone Pearl with Black/White/Black Inlays
- Side Inlay: B/W Boltaron
- Back Inlay: B/W Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Tapered
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /C. F. Martin, Block Abalone Pearl
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid with B/W Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 45 Snowflake - Select Pearl
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid/Mitered
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss/ Dark Mahogany Stain
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Standard Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Gold with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge and End Pins: White with Abalone Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Includes case
Order today and treasure it for a lilfetime.