Martin Special Edition GPC-Aura GT Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Accentuated cutaway and modified neck profile with Performance Artist Taper make this natual beauty fun and easy to play.
Introduced at the 2014 Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany, the GPC-Aura GT comes equipped with Fishman F1 Aura Plus electronics and consists of an East Indian rosewood body with a satin finish and a polished gloss Sitka spruce top featuring a two-ring pearl rosette. Added features include a certified African blackwood bridge and fingerboard, with hexagon pearl inlays. The nickel ratio tuners with skeleton knobs allow each string to have its own gear ratio. The skeleton button adds a jewel like appearance and lessens the weight of the tuners. Fishman F1 Aura + electronics help you keep your tone in control when plugged in.
Comes with a hardshell case.
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: GPC-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring - Fiber with Pearl
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 45
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval with Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material: Certified African Blackwood
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Hexagon Outline in Regular Pearl
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Certified African Blackwood
- Bridge Style: Modified 30s Style with Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Ratio with Skeleton Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura +
Order this solid Martin today!