Martin Special Edition DC-Aura GT Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Special Fishman Aura electronics enhanced a special mix of tonewoods.
Introduced at the 2014 Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany, the DC-Aura GT comes equipped with Fishman F1 Aura Plus electronics and consists of an East Indian rosewood body with a satin finish and a polished gloss Sitka spruce top featuring a two ring pearl rosette. Added features include a certified African blackwood bridge and fingerboard, with hexagon pearl inlays. The nickel ratio tuners with skeleton knobs allow each string to have its own gear ratio. The skeleton button adds a jewel like appearance and lessens the weight of the tuners.
Comes with a hardshell case.
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring - Fiber with Pearl
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 45
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval with Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material: Certified African Blackwood
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Hexagon Outline in Regular Pearl
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Certified African Blackwood
- Bridge Style: Modified 30s Style with Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Ratio with Skeleton Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 345 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura +
Order today to experience the wonderful world of Martin guitars.