Martin Road Series DRS2 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Left Handed Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A high-quality Martin for the budget-conscious lefty.
Built on traditional styling and legendary Martin tone, the Road Series DRS2 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar is one of their most affordable solid wood models. Constructed with sapele back and sides and a the popular Sitka spruce is used for the top. The select hardwood neck has a modified low oval shape for easy movement along the Black Richlite fingerboard. Other appointments of this Road Series DRS2 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric guitar include a black boltaron binding, white bridge and endpins with black dots, solid Sitka bracing, and chrome enclosed tuners with small buttons. It's also equipped with the always reliable Fishman Sonitone pickup system for getting great clarity when you plug in.
- Body type:D-14Fret
- Top wood:SolidSitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Sapele
- Bracing pattern:A-Frame "X-1"
- Body finish:Satin
- Orientation:Left handed
- Neck shape:Modified Low Oval
- Nut width:1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard:Black Richlite
- Neck wood:Select Hardwood
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
- Tuning machines:ChromeEnclosed with small buttons
- Bridge:Black Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compnensated/White Tusq/White Corian
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Hardshell case
Order a Road Series DRS2 today!