Martin Road Series DRS1 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lefty Martin hybrid.
The Martin DRS1 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar marks the return of Martin's Road Series, which was originally introduced in 2001, designed for working and traveling guitarists on a modest budget, who require their instrument to be durable without giving up the quality of its sound. This is the left-handed model of the DRS1.
The top, back and sides are crafted of solid sapele and braced for resonance and projection. The DRS1 neck is built with solid mahogany for extra rigidity and durability, and the belly bridge and fingerboard are made of Richlite that achieves a similar look to ebony.
This DRS1 comes equipped with the Fishman Sonitone sound reinforcement system, which has a preamp mounted in the soundhole with rotary controls for volume and tone. The Sonitone is powered by a 9-volt battery and has an endpin jack. Includes case.
- Body size: D-14 fret
- Top: Solid sapele
- Rosette: Single ring
- Back material: Solid sapele
- Side material: Solid sapele
- Binding: None
- Neck wood: Solid mahogany
- Neck shape: Modified low oval
- Headstock: Solid/standard taper
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard position inlays: 1/8'' dots - one @3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, two @ 12th, one @ 15th and 17th frets
- Bridge material: Black richlite
- Bridge style: Belly
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed with small button
- Pickguard: black
- Case: 345 hardshell
- Interior label: Paper label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
Order this fine left-handed Martin hybrid today!