Martin Road Series 000RS1 Acoustic Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #H99350000001000 Martin H99350 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for working and traveling guitarists on a modest budget.
In making the 000RS1 Audiortium Acoustic-Electric, Martin guitar set out to build a solid-bodied instrument with all the sound and projection of their more expensive guitars. The 000RS1 was also designed for the working and touring guitarists looking for an instrument with a balanced tone and projection.
The top, back and sides are crafted of solid sapele and braced for resonance and projection. This guitar has a comfortable, low oval neck, built from multilaminate Stratabond for extra rigidity and durability. The belly bridge and fingerboard is made of forest-friendly Richlite, a material that has a similar look and feel to ebony.
This 000RS1 comes equipped with the Fishman Sonitone sound reinforcement system, featuring rotary controls for volume and tone. The Sonitone is a great-sounding, easy-to-use system that is perfect for stage and studio application. A hardshell case is included to make this an absolutely amazing value.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sapele
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: None
- Top Inlay Style: None
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: 1/8'' Dots - White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: None
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Guage (MSP7100), sold separately
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 330 Hardshell
- Interior Label: Paper
If you are looking for a great-sounding instrument, with that legendary Martin sound, the 000RS1 is a great choice. Order now.