Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA5K Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #H83040000001000 Martin H83040 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An exceptional value with a Grand Performance size, solid Sitka spruce top and convenient Fishman F1 Analog electronics.
One of Martin's most affordable Performing Artist models, the GPCPA5 is available in a Grand Performance body size with a solid Sitka spruce top, koa-patterned high pressure laminate back and sides, High Performance Neck and Fishman’s F1 Analog electronics. Using advanced construction techniques, Martin is able to produce this fine guitar with a sound that rivals models costing much more.
Fishman’s F1 Analog preamp system
The F1 Analog has 2 control knobs and one display. By pressing the volume button down for 2 seconds the tuner is activated. The innovative one-knob tone control lets you choose between a natural, undersaddle sound with no EQ (fully counter-clockwise) on up to a “mid- scooped” tone with emphasized treble & bass and reduced midrange. Pressing the tone knob repearedly cycles through various phase settings that improve bass response while aiming to suppress unwanted feedback.
Case sold separately.
- Incredible value resulting from advanced construction techniques
- Solid Sitka spruce top for a full, balanced sound
- Environmentally friendly HPL koa back and sides
- The same Hybrid "X" bracing as more expensive models for clear treble and tight bass
- Slim, easy-to-play neck with Black Richlite fingerboard
Fishman’s F1 Analog features
- Volume Control
- Tone control with mid-scooped tone
- Digital chromatic tuner
- Phase control to improve bass and suppress feedback
- Case sold separately
Grab this performer's dream at an amazing price. Order today.
Performing Artist Series GPCPA5K Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: GPCPA5K
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sapele
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Brown Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: none
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Finish Neck: none
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: D
- Interior Label: Black Foil
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA5K Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Wanted a high end acoustic guitar that I could leave out of a case and this fit the bill because of it's laminate back and sides. The great sound and ease of play was a big bonus for this price. This is my first Martin and I'm very pleased. Would highly recomend this guitar!