Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA4 Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great for the stage, good for the environment.
The GPCPA4 Sapele acoustic-electric cutaway guitar adds balance and sparkle to the Grand Performance cutaway body shape. Constructed with solid FSC Certified sapele back and sides and a solid FSC Certified Recycled Sitka spruce top finished in a polished gloss. This certification ensures that the wood used to make the guitar is harvested responsibly with very little effect on the environment. Features Fishman electronics with striking aesthetics, player comfort and versatility combined for solo, stage or studio performance. True plug in, tune up and play system provides an amazing mix of simplicity and functionality.
Fishman F1 Analog
For the cleanest noise-free sound, turn the Volume knob as high as possible without causing your amp or mixer to distort.
This innovative one-knob tone control lets you choose between a natural, undersaddle sound with no EQ (fully counter-clockwise) on up to a "mid- scooped" tone with emphasized treble & bass and reduced midrange.
Use the Phase control to improve bass response at low volume and suppress feedback at high volume. To adjust, press and release the Tone knob several times and leave it in the position most pleasing to your ear.
Press+hold Volume 2 seconds to turn tuner on. Press Volume once to turn it off. This digital chromatic tuner accommodates all tunings and mutes the output when engaged .It can be activated without an instrument cable connected, in which case it will turn itself off after 30 seconds of inactivity. Includes case.
- Grand Performance 14 fret size
- Solid FSC certified recycled Sitka spruce top
- Solid FSC certified Sapele back and sides
- Hybrid ''X'' scalloped top bracing
- FSC certified black Richlite fingerboard
- Volume Control
- Tone Control
- Phase Control
- Chromatic Tuner
- Includes case
Help yourself, help the planet. Order today.
Performing Artist Series GPCPA4 Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: GPCPA4 Sapele
- Construction: FSC Certified Sapele
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid FSC Certified Recycled Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid FSC Certified European Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid FSC Certified Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid FSC Certified Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Heelcap: Black Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin - Red Toner
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 600 Series Molded - Slate Gray
- Interior Label: FSC Mix Sources
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog