Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA4 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Solid woods with a slim, more comfortable playing width up the neck.
The Martin GPCPA4 Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a grand performance style body constructed with solid tonewoods. The back and sides are matched from African sapele, similar in appearance and tone to mahogany. Bookmatched Sitka spruce soundboards utilize Martin's Hybrid "A-Frame" scalloped bracing.
The GPCPA4 features a slim, more parallel taper at the 12th fret, allowing for a more comfortable playing width up the neck. The bridge spacing is also modified to 2 3/16" – splitting the difference between Martin's two traditional spacings.
Along with the look, feel, and enhanced performance of Martin's existing Performing Artist Series models, the GPCPA4 has the new, simplified Fishman F1 Analog electronics system. Includes case.
- Body size: GP-14 fret cutaway
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: two ring
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black boltaron
- Neck shape: performing artist profile
- Headstock: solid/square taper
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard position inlays: offset dots - white abs
- Bridge material: black richlite
- Bridge style: performing artist belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ large buttons
- Pickguard: tortoise color
- Case: 375pa hardshell -brown
- Interior label: none
Enjoy the beauty and sweet sound of this grand performance guitar. Order today.