Martin Performing Artist Series Custom OMCPA4 Rosewood Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A modern orchestra size guitar that's ready for the stage with a cutaway, slim neck and Fishman F1 electronics.
Martin's use of solid East Indian rosewood in the Custom Performer OMCPA4 Rosewood Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar adds gorgeous tonal color and variety to its already full-sounding solid Sitka spruce top. This road-worthy model has a 14-fret cutaway for soloing. The fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile neck makes even long gigs or sessions a pleasure. Fishman's F1 Analog onboard electronics convey quality acoustic tones that excel both on stage and in studio. Other significant features include Hybrid "X" bracing usually found on more expensive models and a durable Black Richlite fingerboard.
Fishman's F1 Analog preamp system
The F1 Analog has 2 control knobs and one display. By pressing the volume button down for 2 seconds the tuner is activated. The innovative one-knob tone control lets you choose between a natural, undersaddle sound with no EQ (fully counter-clockwise) on up to a "mid- scooped" tone with emphasized treble & bass and reduced midrange. Pressing the tone knob repearedly cycles through various phase settings that improve bass response while aiming to suppress unwanted feedback. Includes case.
- Solid Sitka spruce top for a full, balanced sound
- Solid rosewood body offers adds color and variety
- The same Hybrid "X" bracing as more expensive models for clear treble and tight bass
- Slim, easy-to-play neck with Black Richlite fingerboard
- Volume Control
- Tone control with mid-scooped tone
- Digital chromatic tuner
- Phase control to improve bass and suppress feedback
- Includes case
Choose an orchestra-size guitar that sounds fantastic whether it's plugged in or not. Order today.
Performing Artist Series Custom OMCPA4 Rosewood Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: OMCPA4
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid rosewood
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid rosewoood
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 330 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog