Martin Performing Artist Series Custom GPCPA4 Rosewood Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A modern grand performance size guitar that's ready for the stage with a cutaway, slim neck and Fishman F1 electronics.
Martin's use of solid East Indian rosewood in the Performing Artist Series Custom GPCPA4 Rosewood Acoustic Guitar adds gorgeous tonal color and variety to its already full-sounding solid Sitka spruce top. This road-worthy model has a 14-fret cutaway for soloing. The fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile neck makes even long gigs or sessions a pleasure. Fishman's F1 Analog onboard electronics convey quality acoustic tones that excel both on stage and in studio. Other significant features include Hybrid "X" bracing usually found on more expensive models and a durable black Richlite fingerboard. Includes case.
- Solid Sitka spruce top for a full, balanced sound
- Solid East Indian rosewood offers adds color and variety
- The same Hybrid "X" bracing as more expensive models for clear treble and tight bass
- Slim, easy-to-play neck with black Richlite fingerboard
- Fishman F1 Analog preamp and pickup system: Volume Control, Tone, Phase, Tuner and Low Battery indicator
- Includes case
Choose a grand performance-size guitar that sounds fantastic whether it's plugged in or not. Order today.
Performing Artist Series Custom GPCPA4 Rosewood Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model: GPCPA4 Rosewood
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14-Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 - White Corian
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog