Martin Performing Artist Series 2016 GPCPA5 Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
As the name suggests, this one is built for performers, be it at home creating or onstage entertaining.
The Martin GPCPA5 acoustic-electric guitar combines that world famous Martin sound with the contemporary playability of an electric guitar. Its unique body design blends a tight waist with a deep body. The end result is a tone that is well defined, plus a massive amount of power and projection. Its solid Sitka spruce top is braced perfectly to give you a rich, full-bodied tone that is versatile enough for any musical situation. The body is rounded out with a forest-friendly mahogany HPL back and sides to give you an attractive visual look.
As part of the Martin Performing Artist Series, this guitar was crafted to be a “player's dream.” The GPCPA5 features a very playable laminate birch neck, with a Performing Artist neck taper. This precision-cut neck has fast FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard, and a 1-3⁄4” nut width, to give you the right amount of spacing between the strings.
Looking for electronics, the Martin GPCPA5 comes complete with an onboard Fishman A1 Analog electronics. This soundhole-mounted-preamp features easy-to-use rotary controls for Volume and Tone. The controls are mounted conveniently under the soundhole for easy access while you are performing. All you have to do is plug in and play. You’ll have a studio-quality sound right out of the box.
This guitar is everything you’ve come to expect from Martin, at a price that just about anyone can afford. Pick one up. You’ll love the sound and playability of this fine instrument!
Case sold separately.
- Body type:Grand Performance14 Fret
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped X
- Body finish:Hand-rubbedClearcoat
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Performing Artist Profile, High Peformance Taper
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Rust Birch Laminate
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Hand-rubbedClearcoat
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines:ChromeEnclosed Gear
- Bridge:FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut:White Coriian, Compensated white tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Sold separately
Order Martin's GPCPA5 today!