Martin Performing Artist 2015 OMCPA5 Cutaway Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H96958 Martin H96958 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Martin's popular 000-14 Fret body with a Jett Black HPL textured finish and Fishman Analog F1 Analog electronics make for an impressive hybrid.
Winner of a Guitar World Gold Award for Perofmance, this affordable Performing Artist Model is great for gigging or practicing at home. It features a Jett Black HPL top and back and sides, and Fishman F1 Analog electronics to help it sing onstage. Other features of the OMCPA5 include a generous cutaway for better access to the higher frets, mortise/tenon joint construction, a two-ring rosette, a Black Roian nut and compensated black Tusq saddle, and giving this"none more black" guitar a little contrast, chrome enclosed with small buttons.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Jett Black HPL Textured Finish
- Rosette: Two-Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: X-Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Jett Black HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Jett Black HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Black Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Black Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Jett Black HPL Textured Finish
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: none
- Finish Top: none
- Finish Neck: none
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Black Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black with White Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Available as an option
- Interior Label: Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
A solid black acoustic that won't put your budget in the red.