Martin OO-DB Jeff Tweedy Signature Acoustic Guitar
Signature Model Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A wonderful-sounding and ground-breaking signature model sustainable sources of prized tonewoods.
The Martin OO-DB Jeff Tweedy Signature Acoustic Guitar was designed in collaboration with Grammy Award winning Wilco front man, Jeff Tweedy. It's Martin's first Custom Artist model that is entirely FSC Certified, an important distinction for both Tweedy and Martin. The guitar is a traditional 14-fret 00-size with a slightly deeper body. The neck has a modified V-shape and a scale-length of 25.4", perfect for strumming or fingerpicking. All of the body woods are FSC certified mahogany with a dark sunburst finish on top. Even the top braces are from FSC certified European spruce. The interior label is numbered and signed by Tweedy himself. Includes case.
FSC is an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world's forests.
- The fruit of a unique partnership between Martin and Tweedy
- Comfortable 00-14 body size made of sustainable mahogany
- V-shape neck with black Richlite fingerboard
- All FSC certified tonewoods, neck and bracing
- Sunburst finish Inspired a Martin museum piece
- Includes case
Make a choice that feels right and sounds great. Order today.
OO-DB Jeff Tweedy Signature Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model: 00-DB Jeff Tweedy
- Construction: FSC Certified Cherry Blocks - Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret - Deep Body
- Top: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid
- Top Braces: Solid FSC Certified European Spruce - 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Endpiece: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Heelcap: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Foden Style - White Corian
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss - Mahogany Burst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Straightline w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 620 Molded
- Interior Label: 2 Paper Labels - 1st Signed by Jeff Tweedy, Numbered in Sequence without total, 2nd - FSC Small Uke Size Mixed Sources