Martin OMC-16OGTE Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #501664 Martin 501664 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A superb blend of tonewoods and a cutting-edge preamp make this guitar perfect on or off the stage.
The Martin OMC-16OGTE is an acoustic-electric guitar that features a solid Sitka spruce top and solid ovangkol sides. The back boasts solid ovangkol wings with a solid East Indian rosewood wedge for a superb blend of tonewoods. This Martin guitar also features 5/16" hybrid scalloped "X" bracing for enhanced projection, control, and tonal clarity. The guitar's onboard Roland AP-1 preamp provides a superb plugged-in experience. The preamp uses Roland's Composite Object Sound Modeling technology to produce three body-specific tone variations. The preamp has a programmable 7-band EQ, anti-feedback control, digital chromatic tuner, digital reverb, and LCD display. Includes case.
- Model: OMC-16OGTE
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Bold Herringbone
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Ovangkol Wings with Solid East Indian Rosewood Wedge
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Solid Ovangkol
- Endpiece: White Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material: Black Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Micarta
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (MSP4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Case: 330 Hardshell
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Roland AP-1
This Martin guitar has the stage presence you need. What are you waiting for?
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Martin OMC-16OGTE Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
This guitar is very comfortable to play. It has a wonderful deep tone. I tried many guitars before deciding on this on and I am very happy with my decision. I really thought I was going to by a Taylor, they are also wonderful instruments, but I really loved the sound and playability of this guitar. I don't have alot of experience with acoustic amps but the Roland AP1 does a great job and the onboard tuner is a plus.