Martin OM Chris Hillman Acoustic GuitarProduct #501661 Martin 501661 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Choice tonewoods and beautiful custom inlays make this Martin guitar a hot piece of rock n' roll history.
The Martin OM Chris Hillman Acoustic Guitar is a truly stunning piece of work. A solid Adirondack spruce top with a solid East Indian rosewood back and sides provide rich, balanced tone. The guitar's custom inlays provide the eye candy. The OM Chris Hillman guitar is a tribute to one of the founding members of the Byrds, and a member of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame—a true "guitar hero." The guitar's low profile 1-3/4" (at the nut) neck is carved from genuine mahogany. For optimal sound, both the nut and compensated drop-in saddle are crafted from genuine bone.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top
This acoustic guitar has that rich, balanced Martin tone in a gorgeous, handcrafted instrument. Want one?
OM Chris Hillman Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model: OM Chris Hillman
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: 3 Ring - Fine Herringbone
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
- Side Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony/C. F. Martin Script Logo (Less Est. 1833), Roping Cowboy Inlay
- Heelcap: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 45 Snowflakes - Select Abalone. Chris Hillman Signature Between 19th & 20th Frets - Mop
- Fingerboard Binding: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss - 1932 Shaded
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly with Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel With Ebony Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (MSP4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Tortoise Colored Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 533e Geib Style
- Interior Label: Signed By Chris Hillman, Numbered In Sequence