Martin's legendary tone at an extraordinary price.
The Martin OM-1GT Orchestra Acoustic Guitar is designed with Martin's legendary tone, craftsmanship and playability with extraordinary value. It features solid sapele spruce back and sides, a solid Sitka spruce top and is polished to a high gloss.
Tonally, the advanced "hybrid" scalloped X-bracing delivers a powerful punch – clear ringing treble and defined bass – unique to Martin's 1 Series guitars. Compared to a dreadnought, the OM-1GT Orchestra Model produces a tone that is brighter in the midrange, less deep in the bass with clear articulation in all positions. Includes case.
- Model: OM-1GT
- Body size: OM-14 fret
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: style 28
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black Boltaron
- Neck shape: modified low oval
- Headstock: solid/standard taper
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard material: Black Richlite
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard position inlays: style 28
- Bridge material: east Indian rosewood
- Bridge style: belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ small buttons
- Pickguard: black
- Case: 345 hardshell
- Interior label: paper label
- Includes case
Enjoy the great value of this Martin OM guitar. Order today.