Martin LX1E Ed Sheeran Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H99349 Martin H99349 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Find ins-paw-ration with this solid sapele topped beauty inspired by the Suf-folk pop star.
Designed in collaboration with award-winning recording artist Ed Sheeran, the LX1E Ed Sheeran Signature Edition features Ed' signature œpaw print on the headstock and album logo laser-etched on the solid sapele top. Stage-ready, this model is small enough to take anywhere and comes equipped with Fishman Isys T electronics, SP Lifespan Martin strings and a padded gig bag. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this model will be donated to the East Anglia' Children' Hospices (www.each.org).
How does a 22 year old have a signature guitar already? Well, not only was the young singer-songwriter featured on Taylor Swift's mega-succesful Red album and as her opening act on her tour, but his own album, simply titled +, garnered two Brit Awards for Best British Male and British Breakthrough. It's top single, "The A Team" won him the Ivor Novello Award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically, as well as a Song of the Year Grammy nomination. He was also one of the writers behind One Direction's #1 "Little Things" and collaborator on their forthcoming album. He's already made it, and it doesn't look like he's slowing down. Neither should you. Pick up this special guitar today.
- Construction: 1 Style; Ply Blocks; Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Certified Sapele (Laser Etched ˜™each™™ & ˜™+™™ Sign)
- Rosette: Single Ring (Boltaron) channel depth - .075, First cut - 3.625, Miter- No, Soundhole size 5 (3.250) cut to 3.234
- Top Braces: Invert 1 Style Crown Cross Brace with one HPL Bowtie Plate Bridge Plate (No A-Frame)
- Back Material: Jett Black HPL (S-6-53) Texture Finish
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Jett Black HPL (S-6-53) Texture Finish
- Endpiece: None
- Binding: None
- Top Inlay Style: None
- Neck Material: Brown Stratabond, Strap Button
- Neck Shape: Mod Low Oval
- Nut Material: Black Corian
- Headstock: Solid
- Headplate: Jett Black HPL (S-6-53) Texture Finish/ Printed Dayglo Orange CFM Logo & Paw Print, Est. 1991
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 23"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16™™
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/16™™
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Jett Black HPL (S-6-53) Texture Finish
- Finish Top: CDG, Gel #2, V-100
- Finish Neck: None
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: 1 Style Belly with Size 7 Footprint/Deeper Slot
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8™™
- Saddle: 16™™ Radius/Compensated/Black Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Ping Black- 14:1 Ratio with Small Knobs (Drill Y Step)
- Recommended Strings: Martin, MSP7200 (sold separately)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: None
Get your "paw: on this special guitar and help out a children's cause too. Order now.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- A Lot Of Sustain
- Great Top
- No flaws
Comments about Martin LX1E Ed Sheeran Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Well made and great sound. The sustain is great. A much better sound than I was expecting from such a small guitar. Blows me away when plugged in. I am curious to try it with light strings instead of the stock O.E. medium. I am afraid it won't sound the same. Overall I am extremely please.
- Was this a gift?: