Martin HD-16R Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar(Natural) Sku #520066000010000 Martin 520066 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Legendary features and craftsmanship in a rosewood dreadnought.
Many of Martin's legendary 1930s features are brought together in this classic rosewood dreadnought acoustic guitars. Adirondack spruce, long prized for its volume, projection and clarity, is used for the top, as well as the crucial braces supporting the soundboard. The guitar's 1-3/4" modified V-neck, with traditional diamond volute, is crafted from Spanish cedar — a favorite of Martin craftsmen since the 1800s. Other classic features include wood herringbone trim, ivoroid binding, long pattern diamond and square fingerboard inlays, and a nitrate tortoise colored pickguard. Vintage toner is added to the highly polished lacquer finish to give your Martin guitar an appropriate antique look.
Simple. Elegant. Classic. Order today!
HD-16R Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model: HD-16R Adirondack
- Construction: 1 Style, Ply Blocks, Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Braces: Adirondack, 1 Style, Scalloped
- Pattern: D1 Hybrid
- Bridge Plate: Maple
- Top Binding: 6/32'' Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay: Fine Herringbone
- Rosette: Style 28
- Pickguard: Delmar #3071 Self Adhesive Tortoise, Pattern 1B (D28 Style)
- Back: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Back Binding: 6/32'' Grained Ivoroid
- Back Inlay: .0325'' Black and White Boltaron
- Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: .0325'' Black and White Boltaron
- Neck: Solid Spanish Cedar 12/4 Or 10/4
- Neck Shape: Mod V
- Headstock: Solid/6 String Diamond/Square Taper
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Nut: White Corian
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Decal: Raised Gold Foil
- Tuning Machines: Ping Chrome, 18:1 Ratio With Large Knobs
- Fingerboard: Striped Ebony
- Radius: 16''
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/4''
- Frets Clear: 14
- Total Frets: 20
- Pearl Inlay: Diamonds & Squares - Long Pattern
- Side Dots: White Boltaron
- Side Dot Position: One at 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, Two at 12th, One at 15th & 17th Frets
- Finish Body Package: Gloss
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Finish Neck Package: Satin
- Bridge: Striped Ebony
- Style: 1 Style Belly
- String Spacing: 2 1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Strings: MSP 4200 Medium Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge Pins: White with Tortoise Dots
- End Pin: White with Tortoise Dot
- Case: 345 Style