Martin GPCPA4 Sapele Performing Artist Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #H80794000001000 Martin H80794 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great for the stage, good for the environment.
The GPCPA4 Sapele acoustic-electric cutaway guitar adds balance and sparkle to the Grand Performance cutaway body shape. Constructed with solid FSC® Certified sapele back and sides and a solid FSC® Certified Recycled Sitka spruce top finished in a polished gloss. This certification ensures that the wood used to make the guitar is harvested responsibly with very little effect on the environment. Features Fishman electronics with striking aesthetics, player comfort and versatility combined for solo, stage or studio performance. True plug in, tune up and play system provides an amazing mix of simplicity and functionality.
Features the stunning realism of award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology in a distinctive and easy to use onboard preamp system. The heart of this onboard intelligence is its ability to replicate the sound of nine different world-class studio microphones. Delivered in an intuitive menu driven interface that is very versatile with controls placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing. Controlled with two low profile control buttons and a single large, bright LED display. Placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing.
- Grand Performance 14 fret size
- Solid FSC® certified recycled Sitka spruce top
- Solid FSC® certified Sapele back and sides
- Hybrid ''X'' scalloped top bracing
- FSC® certified black Richlite fingerboard
Fishman F1 Aura features:
- Volume Control
- Image Select
- Pickup/Image Blend Control
- Independent 3-band EQ for both Gold Plus pickup and Aura Image signals
- Automatic anti-feedback filter with up to 3 notches
Help yourself, help the planet. Order today.
GPCPA4 Sapele Performing Artist Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: GPCPA4 Sapele
- Construction: FSC® Certified Sapele
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid FSC® Certified Recycled Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid FSC® Certified European Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid FSC® Certified Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid FSC® Certified Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Solid FSC® Certified Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid FSC® Certified Mahogany
- Heelcap: Black Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material: FSC® Certified Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin - Red Toner
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: FSC® Certified Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 600 Series Molded - Slate Gray
- Interior Label: FSC® Mix Sources
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog