Martin GPCPA1 Performing Artist Series Acoustic GuitarProduct #H81251 Martin H81251 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A exquisite guitar of rare tonewoods that hides advanced electronics for the studio or stage.
The GPCPA1 Madagascar Rosewood model is a beautiful instrument that ensures that legendary Martin tone reaches your audience in the highest style. With solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides and an Adirondack spruce top, this instrument integrates state-of-the-art Fishman F1 Aura+ electronics along with striking aesthetic features, player comfort and enhanced bass.
Fishman F1 Aura Plus
Features the stunning realism of award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology in a distinctive and easy to use onboard preamp system. The heart of this onboard intelligence is its ability to replicate the sound of nine different world-class studio microphones. Delivered in an intuitive menu driven interface that is very versatile with controls placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing. Controlled with two low profile control buttons and a single large, bright LED display. Placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing.
NEW! Enhanced "Easy Mode" Simplifies Operation
F1 Aura+ offers a simplified set of user controls called Easy Mode. This mode allows you to quickly get a feel for the tonal possibilities of F1 Aura+ while providing quick access to the most important features you’ll need every day.
Simply press the Tone control to step through 3 custom-blended Aura Image presets as well as audition the uneffected, Gold Plus pickup sound. The one-knob Tone control blends between a natural, undersaddle sound with no EQ (flat) on up to a “scooped” tone with emphasized treble & bass and reduced midrange.
Same great performance and power!
For the real tone-tweakers, Fishman has retained the original Performance Mode as well, giving you full access to F1 Aura’s powerful 3-band EQs, compressor and automatic anti-feedback.
- Grand Performance size
- Solid Adirondack spruce top
- Solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides
- Standard ''X'' scalloped top bracing
- Solid black ebony fingerboard
- Three Image presets offer choice, pre-blended Images at the push of a button as well as a dry pickup setting
- “Mid-scoop” Tone control ranges from flat to emphasized treble & bass and reduced midrange
- Volume Control
- Image Select
- Pickup/Image Blend Control
- Independent 3-band EQ for both Gold Plus pickup and Aura Image signals
- Phase switch
- Automatic anti-feedback filter with up to 3 notches
Experience this beautiful and fantastic-sounding instrument for yourself. Order today.
GPCPA1 Performing Artist Series Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model: GPCPA1 Madagascar Rosewood
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Golden Era Style), Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 45 - Golden Era
- Side Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Style 41
- Back Inlay: Black/Maple Fiber
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Long Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Alternative Torch inspired inlays
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone w/ Select Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: Geib style - Gray
- Interior Label: None
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura Plus