Martin GPC 14 Fret Cutaway Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #J00190 Martin J00190 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A well-built guitar for the environmentally conscious player.
The GPCPA Mahogany acoustic-electric cutaway guitar adds balance and sparkle to the Grand Performance body shape. It is constructed of solid FSC Certified mahogany back and sides with a solid FSC Certified European spruce top finished in a polished gloss. This certification ensures that the wood used to make the guitar is harvested responsibly with very little effect on the environment. The GPCPA Mahogany integrates revolutionary Fishman electronics with visual aesthetics that are as striking as the Martin tone it creates. This mahogany acoustic-electric is a treat for the eyes and ears.
Includes hardshell case.
- Construction: FSC Certified Mahogany Blocks - Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: FSC Certified European Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid Scalloped ''X''
- Top Braces: FSC Certified European Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: FSC Certified Mahogany
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: FSC Certified Mahogany
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: FSC Certified Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: FSC Certified Mahogany
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back and Sides: Polished Gloss with Red Toner
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Enclosed with Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge and End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Performing Artist Style - Delmar Tortoise Color
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog with Tuner
- Includes hardshell case
Grab this beauty today. Click or call now.