Martin Golden Era 1937 000-18 Auditorium Acoustic GuitarProduct #513310 Martin 513310 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The look and feel of vintage Martin for those on a budget
The Martin Marquis 000-18 Acoustic Guitar is a more affordable vintage Martin recreation of the Golden Era 1937 original. Marquis guitars feature Golden Era appointments but utilize East Indian rosewood backs, sides and headplates. Also boasts Adirondack spruce and modern improvements such as adjustable truss rods and modified v-shape necks. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body type: 000-14 Fret Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped 1/4" Golden Era
- Body finish: Polished Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified V with 30's Style Heel
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Polished Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Brazilian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gotoh Nickel Open-Geared
- Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Fossilized Ivory
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Martin Golden Era 1937 000-18 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar:
I shopped many, many guitars before the Martin 000-18 Golden Era sunburst. Besides an excellently tuned scale, it has one BEAUTIFUL voice-- not bright and brassy, but rich and luscious. The instrument is handsome and well crafted. The tortoise binding is especially attractive. But it's the sound of this guitar that makes me so glad I own it.