Martin DX1AE Custom X Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Natural Solid Sitka Spruce Top) Sku #H81745000001001 Martin H81745 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Excellent value with a solid spruce top and Fishman electronics.
The DX1AE acoustic-electric guitar features a D-14 platform and a dreadnought body design that produces the rich, dynamic sound and look that Martin is known for. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the DX1AE Mahogany features Fishman electronics and a non-cutaway style body, sure to please any level of player. The Fishman Sonitone Onboard Preamp System features a soundhole mounted preamp with rotary controls for Volume and Tone.
- D-14 size
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany Pattern HPL back and sides
- A-Frame ''X-1'' top bracing
- Black Richlite fingerboard
Fishman Sonitone features:
- Active soundhole mounted preamp
Join the club without paying the heavy dues. Order today.
DX1AE Custom X Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: DX1AE
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Case: Available as an option
- Interior Label: Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Plain Jane Looks
- Plays Like Butter
- Solid Spruce Top
- TONE TONE TONE
- No Flaws For The
- Not a thing
Comments about Martin DX1AE Custom X Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
i actually like the plain jane looks. no edge binding or inlays, but still looks like a beautiful, quality instrument. the solid spruce top gives you a loud, full tone. sounds like a martin, at an entry level price. it does in fact have a truss rod, after 2006 they are buried deep in the hole, you need a 5 inch wrench to get to it. made in mexico, but who cares? i'm not a huge fan of the fishman pickup, but that's really just nitpicking. it's a martin. buy one.
- Was this a gift?: