Martin DRS2 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #H80798000001000 Martin H80798 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A working musician's Martin with a solid Sitke spruce top and Fishman Sonitone electronics.
The latest of Martin’s hard-working, great sounding solid wood Road Series guitars, the Martin DRS2 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar delivers a unique blend of durability and concert-quality sound and projection. Constructed with solid Sapele back and sides and Sitka spruce top, the DRS2 is a serious working musician’s guitar built with an extra rigid Stratabond neck to withstand the rigors of touring. A Fishman® Sonitone sound reinforcement system completes this very road – and stage – worthy Martin. The Fishman Sonitone Onboard Preamp System features a soundhole mounted preamp with rotary controls for Volume and Tone. Includes a hardshell case.
- Solid wood construction
- Extra rigid Stratabond neck
- Fishman® Sonitone electronics
Grab this deal on a real Martin guitar. Order today.
DRS2 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: DRS2
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: 1/8
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: none
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 345 Hardshell
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone