Martin DCPA6 D-14 Fret Cutaway Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #J00189 Martin J00189 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Ideal for performance artists whether you are plugged in or doing a more intimate coffehouse performance.
The DCPA6 adds more tonal color and variety thanks to a combination of proven Martin construction techniques and their choice of quality tonewoods. This model features a 14-fret cutaway body with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid sapele back and sides that provides you with a broad tonal spectrum with a little more love on the treble end.
Its fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile neck and the guitar's cutaway make it even more of a joy to play. And when you really want to get loud, it is equipped with Fishman F1 Analog onboard electronics so you can plug in and rock out. Other appointments include a Performing Artist Belly bridge, chrome enclosed tuners, Delmar tortoise color pickguard, and black Boltaron binding. Includes case.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon neck joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Two ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid sapele
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Solid sapele
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: None
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Brown Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/square taper
- Headplate: Indian Rosewood HPL
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finsh Back and Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: None
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge and End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 345 Hardshell
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
Order this special Martin guitar today!