Martin DC-16OGTE Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #501665 Martin 501665 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A state-of-the-art preamp and a superb blend of tonewoods make this guitar perfect on or off the stage.
The Martin DC-16OGTE is an acoustic-electric guitar that features a solid Sitka spruce top and solid ovangkol sides. The back boasts solid ovangkol wings with a solid East Indian rosewood wedge for a superb blend of tonewoods. This Martin guitar also features 5/16" hybrid scalloped "X" bracing for enhanced projection, control, and tonal clarity. The guitar's onboard Roland AP-1 preamp affords you a superb plugged-in experience. The guitar's preamp uses Roland's Composite Object Sound Modeling technology to produce 3 body-specific tone variations. The preamp has a programmable 7-band EQ, anti-feedback control, digital chromatic tuner, digital reverb, and LCD display. Includes case.
- Model: DC-16OGTE
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Bold Herringbone
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Ovangkol Wings with Solid East Indian Rosewood Wedge
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Solid Ovangkol
- Endpiece: White Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material: Black Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Micarta
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (MSP4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Case: 345 Hardshell
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Roland AP-1
On or off the stage, this Martin guitar has everything you're looking for.