Martin D-45 Authentic 1942 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic GuitarProduct #H71001 Martin H71001 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Replicates the feel, sound, look, and essence of a pre-war Martin D-45.
The Martin D-45 Authentic is made exactly as the company manufactured the original pre-war D-45 Dreadnoughts. This reproduction features an ebony non-adjustable neck rod, solid pearl inlays, premium bookmatched Brazilian rosewood back, sides and headplate, and Brazilian inlays in the top, rosette, side and back.
Perhaps one of the most important authentic features of the 1942 D-45 is the 100% hot hide glue construction. Other authentic features include a beveled faux tortoise pickguard, ivoriod binding on the body, soundhole rosette, fingerboard, headstock, heel cap and end piece, gold tuners and a fossilized ivory bridge pins, long saddle and nut, and finished with the thin nitrocellulose polished lacquer, just like the original.
This historically-accurate design replicates the feel, sound, look, and essence of a pre-war Martin D-45.
- Model: D-45 authentic 1942 left-handed
- Construction: dovetail neck joint
- Body size: D-14 fret
- Top: solid adirondack spruce
- Rosette: style 45
- Back material: solid brazilian rosewood
- Side material: solid brazilian rosewood
- Binding: grained ivoroid
- Neck shape: authentic 1942 barrel and heel
- Headstock: solid/authentic 1942 diamond/sq. Taper
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard position inlays: hexagons - authentic
- Bridge material: solid black ebony
- Bridge style: 1930s style belly
- Tuning machines: waverly gold open geared w/ butterbean knobs
- Pickguard: delmar tortoise color
- Case: 545v harptone