Redesigned neck to offer a slimmer, faster profile.
The Martin D-18P Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar features the High Performance Neck found on Martin's popular Performing Artist series guitars, redesigned to offer a slimmer, faster profile and more comfortable spacing in the first frets and faster action as the player moves up the fingerboard.
The bridge spacing has been increased as well to provide more hand comfort when resting on the bridge. The D-18P is constructed of Solid Genuine Mahogany on the back and sides that provides it with strong bass response and tonal projection.
- Model: D-18P left-handed
- Construction: dovetail neck joint
- Body size: d-14 fret
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Back material: solid genuine mahogany
- Side material: solid genuine mahogany
- Binding: black boltaron
- Neck shape: performing artist profile
- Headstock: solid/square taper
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard position inlays: style 28
- Bridge material: solid east indian rosewood
- Bridge style: belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ large buttons
- Pickguard: black
- Case: 640 molded