Superlative punch and huge volume!
Classic dreadnought body with slightly stiffer solid Adirondack spruce (red spruce) top, permit scalloped 5/16" Golden Era bracing shifted closer to the soundhole for free vibration and huge volume. Solid genuine mahogany back and sides give it punch and clarity, assisting the powerful mids and highs. Mahogany blocks with a dovetail neck joint. V-shaped neck for long-playing comfort features a fossil ivory nut and solid ebony fingerboard. Looks are enhanced by Old Style 18 abalone fretboard inlays, Waverly nickel tuners with butterbean knobs, polished gloss finish, Brazilian rosewood headplate with large Golden Era-style logo, and black binding. Includes case.
- Classic dreadnought body
- Solid Adirondack spruce top
- Scalloped 5/16" Golden Era bracing
- Solid genuine mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany blocks with dovetail neck joint
- V-shaped solid mahogany neck
- Fossil ivory nut and saddle
- Solid ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Old Style 18 abalone fretboard inlays
- Waverly nickel tuners with butterbean knobs
- Polished gloss finish
- Brazilian rosewood headplate
- Large Golden Era-style logo
- Black binding
- 25-2/5" scale
- 1-3/4" nut width
- Includes hardshell case
D-18GE Golden Era 1934 Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Back and Sides: 2 piece
- Binding: Black
- Bracing: Scalloped 5/16" Forward Shifted
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Scale: 25 2/5"
- Top Wood: Adirondack Red Spruce