Martin D-180 Martin Acoustic GuitarProduct #H92886 Martin H92886 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A special ode to the 1800s Martin dreadnoughts with period correct appointments and custom inlays.
Commemorating the 180th anniversary of C.F. Martin & Co., the design of this 14-fret dreadnought is inspired by their early 1800s Martin models. In celebration of this momentous year are eye-catching custom inlays by Aulson along the fingerboard, bridge, and headplate, as well as special rosette and abalone pearl with black/maple/black fiber side inlays. The body boasts "45" style appointments and Golden Era features on an Adirondack top and Madagascar rosewood back and sides.
Each guitar's label is signed by Christian Frederick Martin IV and numbered sequentially.
- Construction: Mahogany Block/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: D-180
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' (Golden Era Style), Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Back Purfling: D-45 Golden Era
- Side Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Style 42
- Side Inlay: Abalone Pearl with Black/Maple/Black Fiber Inlays
- Back Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Long Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: 180th Anniversay Design
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Vintage Toner
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930s Style Belly - Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Gold 4060 with Butterbean knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Fossilized Ivory with Black Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 545 Geib-style with 180th Anniversary Design
Celebrate 180 years of great Martin sound with this new model based on the company's early designs. Order yours today!