Martin D-18 75th Anniversary Edition Acoustic GuitarProduct #501654 Martin 501654 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The 75th Anniversary Edition of Martin Guitars' D-18 features superb construction and an exquisite blend of tonewoods.
The Martin D-18 75th Anniversary Edition Acoustic Guitar conjures memories of times long past. Its Adirondack spruce top offers superb resonance and response. The D-18 guitar's solid genuine mahogany back and sides lend it balanced midrange for the perfect blend of legendary Martin tone. Scalloped 5/16" top Adirondack spruce bracing ensures tonal clarity. The D-18 75th Anniversary Guitar also boasts a genuine mahogany modified V-shaped neck set with a dovetail neck joint for enhanced stability.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top
- Solid genuine mahogany back and sides
- Genuine mahogany Mod V neck
Own a piece of acoustic guitar history — order now.
D-18 75th Anniversary Edition Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model: D-18 75th Anniversary Edition
- Label: 75th Anniversary Edition Paper Label Signed By CFM IV, Numbered In Sequence Without Total
- Construction: Standard; Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Braces: Adirondack/Scalloped 5/16''/Golden Era
- Pattern: Domle #3a
- Bridge Plate: Maple
- Top Binding: 6/32'' Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay: .070'' B/W/B/W/B Boltaron
- Rosette: Old Style 18-B/W Fiber
- Pickguard: Delmar #3071 Self Adhesive Tortoise, Pattern 5b (D18 Old Style)
- Back: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Purfling: Style 18
- Back Binding: 6/32'' Black Boltaron
- Sides: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Endpiece: Delmar Tortoise Brown 3071
- Block: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany- 12/4
- Neck Shape: Mod V
- Headstock: Solid/6 String No Diamond/Square Taper
- Back/Head Stamp: C. F. Martin & Co. Nazareth, Pa
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable 356mm
- Heelcap: Black Ebony
- Nut: Fossilized Ivory- Pre-Shaped
- On Angle/Flat: On Angle
- Headplate: Madagascar Rosewood
- Headplate Decal: 75th Anniversary Edition Decal
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel 4060 with Butterbean Knobs
- Fingerboard: Black Ebony
- Radius: 16''
- Actual Scale Length: 25.4"
- Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Width At 12 Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fret Wire: G300
- Fret Slot: .023''
- Frets Clear: 14
- Total Frets: 20
- Pearl Inlay: Old Style 18 (Abalone)
- Side Dots: Grained Ivoroid
- Side Dot Position: One At 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, Single At 12th, One At 15th & 17th Frets
- Finish Body: Non-Catalyzed Gloss
- Finish Top: Non-Catalyzed Gloss/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck Catalyzed Satin
- Bridge: Black Ebony
- Style: 1930 Style Belly- Long Saddle
- String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Long Fossil Ivory
- Electronics: None (Not Available As Option)
- Strings: MSP 4200 Medium Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge Pins: Black Ebony
- End Pin: Black Ebony