Martin Custom X Series X1-000E Auditorium Acoustic-Electric
(Natural Solid Sitka Spruce Top)
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable medium-sized guitar that's ready for the stage.
Martin combines over 180 years of old-world craftsmanship with new technologies to create this amazing instrument. This balanced auditorium sized guitar features a solid spruce top, with a customized rosette, and a back and sides made from durable," forest friendly" HPL material. The strong Stratabond neck and robust Richlight fingerboard are combined to deliver a fast, even playability all across the neck. Equipped with a reliable Fishman electronics, and your ready to plug into any amp or mixing board. The custom X1-000E gives you that legendary Martin sound and feel at a price that anyone can afford.
Case sold separately.
- Sweet-sounding solid spruce top
- Comfortable and compact 000 body shape
- Resonant HPL back and sides
- Fishman Sonitone pickup system
- Case sold separately
Realize the dream of owning your very own Martin guitar. Order today.
Custom X Series X1-000E Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Specifications:
- Type/Shape 6-string auditorium
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame "X-1"
- Top Braces: Solid Spruce 5/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Back and Sides: Durable Forest-Friendly Mahogany Patterned HPL
- Neck: Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified low oval
- Headplate: Mahogany-patterned HPL with printed logo
- Fingerboard: Black Richlite
- Scale length 25.4"
- Number of frets 20
- Bridge: Black Micarta
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Strings: Martin MSP7100 Lifespan 92/80 Phosphor Bronze Strings
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone