Martin Custom Signature Edition D-35 Seth Avett Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An exceptional choice for folk and Americana-style guitarists.
Built in collaboration with Seth Avett of The Avett Brothers, this 14-fret dreadnought features a high-altitude Swiss spruce top that is harvested in winter months to produce a lighter-weight wood with better stiffness, and gives it a tight and even grain. The D-35 guitar also sports a three-piece back composed of East Indian rosewood with a flamed koa center wedge. Seth himself designed the copper snowflake inlays placed in the ebony fretboard. Includes case.
- Construction: mahogany blocks/Dovetail neck joint
- Body size: D 14-fret
- Top: High-altitude Swiss spruce
- Rosette: Style 28 - fine herringbone center ring
- Top bracing pattern: standard ''X''
- Top braces: solid Adirondack spruce 1/4''
- Back material: solid East Indian rosewood - 3-piece with flamed koa wedge wood
- Back purfling: style 35
- Side material: solid East Indian rosewood
- Endpiece: grained ivoroid
- Endpiece inlay: black/white boltaron
- Binding: grained ivoroid
- Top inlay style: fine herringbone
- Side inlay: multiple black/white boltaron
- Back inlay: black/white boltaron
- Neck material: select hardwood
- Neck shape: Performing Artist profile
- Nut material: bone
- Headstock: solid/square taper
- Headplate: solid East Indian rosewood/large Golden Era style decal
- Heelcap: grained ivoroid with multiple black/white boltaron Inlay
- Fingerboard material: solid black ebony
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Number of frets clear: 14
- Number of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard position inlays: custom Avett Copper Snowflake design
- Fingerboard binding: grained ivoroid
- Finish back & sides: polished gloss
- Finish top: polished gloss
- Finish neck: satin
- Bridge material: solid black ebony
- Bridge style: belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/white tusq
- Tuning machines: Grover Nickel V97-18NA StaTite
- Recommended strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & end pins: white with tortoise dots - end pin jack with chrome cap
- Pickguard: Delmar black
- Electronics: Martin Gold Plus Natural 1
- Includes Custom case
Dread not, this is Martin guitar is worth every penny. Order today!