Martin Custom Series D-28-12 Dreadnought Acoustic GuitarProduct #H83102 Martin H83102 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A special 6-string dreadnought for 2012 with a solid Adirondack spruce top and beautiful cocobolo for the back and sides.
This gorgeous 14-fret dreadnought is made with rare cocobolo tonewood from Mexico, which delivers beautiful bell-like tones. Detailed craftsmanship and precious materials are evident throughtout, from the fine herringbone top inlays to the Golden Era style fingerboard position inlays. Also, the Martin Custom Series D-28-12 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar comes with the new Custom Shop Thin Finish package that increases resonance and lets this beauty really sing. Only 125 of these instruments will be made for the world in 2012.
- Dreadnought size with mahogany blocks/dovetail neck joint - hide glue construction
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with cocobolo back and sides
- Standard ''X'' scalloped (Golden Era Style), forward shifted bracing
- Hand-carved neck shape with ebony fingerboard
- Fine Herringbone top inlays
Grab this exquisite and limited edition dreadnought while you can. Order today.
Custom Series D-28-12 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model: CS-D28-12
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Golden Era Style), Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Cocobolo
- Back Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Solid Cocobolo
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Fiber
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: Black/White Fiber
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Special Shape / Hand Carved
- Nut Material: Fossilized Ivory
- Headstock: Solid/Long Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Cocobolo
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamond & Squares - Long Pattern (Golden Era Style)
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss / Thin Finish
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss / Thin Finish
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930s Style Belly w/ Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Fossilized Ivory
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel Open-Gear w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Fossilized Ivory w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: Geib style - Custom Shop