Martin Custom Performer OMCPA4 Rosewood Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Rosewood) Sku #H83180000001000 Martin H83180 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A modern orchestra size guitar that's ready for the stage with a cutaway, slim neck and Fishman F1 electronics.
Martin's use of solid East Indian rosewood in the Custom Performer OMCPA4 Rosewood Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar adds gorgeous tonal color and variety to its already full-sounding solid Sitka spruce top. This road-worthy model has a 14-fret cutaway for soloing. The fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile neck makes even long gigs or sessions a pleasure. Fishman’s F1 Analog onboard electronics convey quality acoustic tones that excel both on stage and in studio. Other significant features include Hybrid "X" bracing usually found on more expensive models and a durable Black Richlite fingerboard.
Fishman’s F1 pickup and preamp system
Features the stunning realism of award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology in a distinctive and easy to use onboard preamp system. The heart of this onboard intelligence is its ability to replicate the sound of nine different world-class studio microphones. Delivered in an intuitive menu driven interface that is very versatile with controls placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing. Controlled with two low profile control buttons and a single large, bright LED display. Placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing.
- Solid Sitka spruce top for a full, balanced sound
- Solid East Indian Rosewood offers adds color and variety
- The same Hybrid "X" bracing as more expensive models for clear treble and tight bass
- Slim, easy-to-play neck with Black Richlite fingerboard
Fishman’s F1 features
- Volume Control
- Image Select
- Pickup/Image Blend Control
- Independent 3-band EQ
Choose an orchestra-size guitar that sounds fantastic whether it's plugged in or not. Order today.
Custom Performer OMCPA4 Rosewood Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: OMCPA4 Rosewood
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 - White Corian
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 330 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog