Martin Custom Performer GPCPA4 Rosewood Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Rosewood) Sku #H83182000001000 Martin H83182 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A modern grand performance size guitar that's ready for the stage with a cutaway, slim neck and Fishman F1 electronics.
Martin's use of solid East Indian rosewood in the Custom Performer GPCPA4 Rosewood Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar adds gorgeous tonal color and variety to its already full-sounding solid Sitka spruce top. This road-worthy model has a 14-fret cutaway for soloing. The fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile neck makes even long gigs or sessions a pleasure. Fishman’s F1 Analog onboard electronics convey quality acoustic tones that excel both on stage and in studio. Other significant features include Hybrid "X" bracing usually found on more expensive models and a durable Black Richlite fingerboard.
- Solid Sitka spruce top for a full, balanced sound
- Solid East Indian rosewood offers adds color and variety
- The same Hybrid "X" bracing as more expensive models for clear treble and tight bass
- Slim, easy-to-play neck with Black Richlite fingerboard
Choose a grand performance-size guitar that sounds fantastic whether it's plugged in or not. Order today.
Custom Performer GPCPA4 Rosewood Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model: GPCPA4 Rosewood
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14-Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 - White Corian
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog